Putting Your Health & Safety First
The Palm Beach Show Group’s response to COVID-19 and ways we plan to help protect you at our upcoming events!
The New York City Jewelry & Watch Show’s top priority is the health and safety of our exhibitors, patrons and staff. As we prepare for the November 20-23, 2020 event taking place at the Metropolitan Pavilion, we want to assure you of our intentions to follow all guidelines set forth by the venue, the CDC, WHO and government officials. Our team is dedicated to monitoring the circumstances involving the pandemic and plan to continually inform our clients as the situation evolves.
Back to Business – Our goal is to provide an unparallel show experience for both participating industry professionals and collectors while maintaining proper sanitation efforts, social distancing and safety protocols.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Signage and clear directive communication will be posted online and throughout the show venue informing everyone in attendance of the safety expectations.
ENHANCED CLEANING EFFORTS
- Ongoing deep cleaning and wiping down common touch points and high traffic areas.
- Ongoing bathroom cleaning with disinfectant, including all counters, mirrors, sinks, faucets and fixtures, toilet handles, and safety/support bars.
- Continual encouragement and tools for exhibitors to practice increased cleaning of surfaces and booth area.
FACE MASKS REQUIRED
- All individuals will be required to wear face mask while within the Metropolitan Pavilion.
- Mask will be available for exhibitors and guests who don’t supply their own.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be place throughout the venue and show floor.
DIRECTIONAL ISLE BOOTH BROWSING
- Overall floor plan adjustments and modifications will be made to promote a socially distant experience.
- Directional signage and show floor markers will encourage guests to browse aisles in a uniform direction.
SLOW THE SPREAD
- We encourage anyone who has been feeling sick, has symptoms including a fever or has been in contact with anyone who is ill to please stay home.
REDUCED PATRON CAPACITY
- Metropolitan Pavilion regulations state that all events will operate at 50% less capacity per space.
- Numbers will be determined as we approach the show dates.